Area Manager - Adelaide/Victoria
Job no: 492559
Work type: Permanent full time
Category: Service Leadership
As the People and Quality Leader you will champion exceeding quality practice and continuous improvement within your cluster. You will build the capacity of Service Managers’ leadership, supporting them to coach and mentor their teams in demonstrating professional and respectful behaviours and deliver quality outcomes for families and children.
You will operationalise our new compliance framework and reporting and ensure commercial viability by regularly reviewing wages/rosters/leads of each service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly to the COO on agreed financial, operational, quality, and compliance KPIs.
- Successfully lead a team of up to 8 direct reports and up to 300 indirect reports.
- Support Service Managers and Educators prior to, during, and after assessment and rating.
- Lead the roll-out and standardisation of core operating processes.
- Ensure full compliance reporting on incidents and action prevention strategies.
- Flexible Working Options (4 or 5 days) to support your work-life balance.
- Discounted childcare fees for your children that attend our services.
- Supportive leadership & teams.
- Motor vehicle allowance provided.
- Professional Development & Training offered.
- Services located across metropolitan Adelaide /Victoria
- Attractive salary and benefits
You have experience as an Area Manager (or similar) in Early Childhood Education and Care as well as previous experience as a Service Manager or Director. You love leading and coaching educators to support their personal and professional growth. You demonstrate strong leadership and values of trust, honesty and promote a positive culture within your team. Your EQ is high.
You are equally passionate about driving exceeding quality practice and the commercial viability of a service. Children, parents, and educators benefit significantly from your exceptional customer service skills. You are a diligent and pragmatic leader who manages well in fast paced growth environments. You constantly deliver outcomes and strive for excellence.
To be considered, you will have
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience required as an Area Manager in the Early Learning sector
- Extensive knowledge and experience of long day care operations, including the EYLF, National Quality Standard, assessment and rating process, leadership, budgets, recruitment, marketing, and customer service.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence executive leaders.
- A resilient self-starter, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change with a forward-thinking mindset.
Think Childcare is passionate about providing exceptional quality education and care for Australian children. We currently own, manage, and operate over 90 education and care services across Australia for children from birth to school age. We seek to provide a professional and nurturing family-type environment that supports children through their emotional, social, and physical learning
Nido Early Schools are inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and view children as capable learners. We also “Empower our people, which leads to an empowered organisation”. Our core values are extremely important to us. They define how we think, act, and make decisions in every area of our business.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend