Curriculum Leader - Ascot Vale
Job no: 492552
Work type: Permanent part time
Location: All Melbourne
Category: Curriculum Leader
Your new service
We are a beautiful multiple level building, we have 6 rooms. We are a Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children's learning through engagement and discovery.
We offer Mandarin Classes to all children on Wednesday and Thursday.
What you’ll enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator and Executive Service Manager
- While you are accountable and take ownership in the Service’s operation, you enjoy dedicated support from the Management Team
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
- An incredible work/life balance
The role you’ll play
- Will be pivotal in the development of every child in the Service
- A role model to other educators, offering coaching and mentoring
- It will be in your nature to develop, implement and evaluate educational programs, while documenting every child’s learning development
- Engaging each of the children and taking pride and responsibility for their learning
- A tireless advocate for children’s rights and create the ideal learning environment, by interpreting the Reggio Emilia approach in the Australian context
What you’ll bring
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A Valid Working with Children Check
- Experience as a Curriculum Leader
- Bachelor or Master of Early Childhood Education/Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Experience in a pedagogical/curriculum leader role or equivalent - desirable
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend