Early Childhood Teacher - Ascot Vale
Job no: 492551
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: All Melbourne
Category: Early Childhood Teachers
Your new service
We are a beautiful multiple level building, we have 6 rooms. We are a Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children's learning through engagement and discovery.
We offer Mandarin Classes to all children on Wednesday and Thursday.
What you’ll enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator, Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager
- While you are accountable and take ownership in the Service’s operation, you enjoy dedicated support from the Management Team
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
- An incredible work/life balance
The role you’ll play
- Collaborating with the team you will be the key person in creating, implementation and review of all educational programs within the Service
- You have a natural ability to encourage and inspire the Educators around, helping them achieve best practice through role modelling, innovation and creativity
- A genuine advocate for children’s rights, working tirelessly to ensure the Service provides an exceptional learning environment by interpreting the Reggio Emilia approach in the Australian context
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Education or Working Towards (ACEQA) approved Australian Equivalent
- Active Teacher Registration
- A Valid Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience in delivering high quality education and care (long day care setting preferable)
- Willing to be nominated as the Early Childhood Teacher
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend