Educator - Ascot Vale
Job no: 492549
Work type: Permanent part time
Location: All Melbourne
Your new home
We are a beautiful multiple level building, we have 6 rooms. We are a Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children's learning through engagement and discovery.
We offer Mandarin Classes to all children on Wednesday and Thursday.
What you will enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator, Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager
- While you are accountable and take ownership in the Service’s operation, you enjoy dedicated support from the Management Team
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
Importance of your role
- An integral part of a collaborative team dedicated to developing, implementing and evaluating educational programs in line with the Reggio Emilia philosophy, The National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- You will support and encourage children’s learning and development through the principals, practices and outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Be truly valued by parents, colleagues and, most importantly, the children in your care, playing an instrumental role in setting them up for their lives ahead
What you’ll bring
- Working towards a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- 1-3 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care/Working towards a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A Valid Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Current First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.
If you would like to join our nest please hit the apply button now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend