Curriculum Leader - Secret Harbour
Job no: 492546
Work type: Permanent part time
Location: Perth - Rockingham & Kwinana
Category: Curriculum Leader
- Be part of something rewarding and make an impact on the future generation
- Be inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Extend your leadership and coaching skills
- Support educators to develop their pedagogical practices
Your new home
Nido Early School Secret Harbour is a gorgeous service with a much-loved team. The Reggio Emilia-inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children’s imagination alight through engagement and discovery.
The service also features its own art studio for the children to create and display their creativity, and beautiful Piazza, the ‘soul of the service’ for families to gather around, laugh and share experiences.
What you’ll enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator and Executive Service Manager
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
The role you’ll play
- Will be pivotal in the development of every child in the Service
- A role model to other educators, offering coaching and mentoring
- It will be in your nature to develop, implement and evaluate educational programs while documenting every child’s learning development
- Engaging each of the children and taking pride and responsibility for their learning
- A tireless advocate for children’s rights and create the ideal learning environment, by interpreting the Reggio Emilia approach in the Australian context
What you’ll bring
- A valid Working with Children Check
- Diploma / Bachelor or Master of Early Childhood Education/Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Experience in a pedagogical/curriculum leader role or equivalent - desirable
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend