Lead Educator - NIDO
Job no: 492522
Work type: Permanent part time
Location: Melbourne - Northern Suburbs
Category: Lead Educators
Your new home
Nido Early School Airport West is a gorgeous service with a much-loved team. The Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting children’s imagination alight through engagement and discovery.
The service also features its own art studio for the children to create and display their creativity, and beautiful Piazza, the ‘soul of the service’ for families to gather around, laugh and share experiences.
This is a permanent part time opportunity with 37.5 hours a week (Mon-Fri).
What you’ll enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator, Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager
- While you are accountable and take ownership in the Service’s operation, you enjoy dedicated support from the Management Team
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
- An incredible work/life balance
The role you’ll play
- You are an incredibly adept and capable Educator
- You’ve been doing this for years now and you’re ready to make an even bigger difference in the lives of the children under your care
- A passionate advocate for children, who believes in their rights and abilities
- You will play a crucial role in the development of the children, happy collaborating with both parents and colleagues to ensure the very best outcomes for each child
What you’ll bring
- Available 37.5 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
- Open for rotational shifts anytime between 6.30AM-6.30PM
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- A valid Working with Children Check
- 6 months to 1 year experience as a Lead Educator (advantageous)
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for ‘nest’) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why we’re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local communities.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend